When relocating a household, you want the process to be a memorable and unique experience. For that reason, you want to find some of the best local movers Toronto has, because you are sure they can address all your needs. All concerns must be taken into account for an active transition process. Miracle Movers Canada is your go-to pick. As the leading local movers in Toronto, we offer customized moving services by considering unique concerns. With years of expertise under our belt, our professional team ensures a smooth moving experience tailored to your specific requirements. Our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction sets us apart. Whether it’s delicate items or bulky furniture, we handle everything with utmost care. Trust in our expertise and call us today for a hassle-free and unforgettable move.
What Is Included in the Cost When You Choose Our Local Moving Services in Toronto?
A professional moving crew, implying at least two professional movers.
A moving truck: Usually between 16 feet and 26 feet.
Full furniture padding and moving supplies: dollies, tool-kits, straps.
What Is Included in the Hourly Rate for the Moving Day?
Same as other moving companies in Toronto, we have a minimum of labor hours needed for our local and cross border moving and expert car shipping services in Toronto. That is two hours for weekdays and Sundays, and three hours for Saturdays, exceptions making the jobs that require a three-person crew, which also requires a minimum of three hours. The clock will start once our local movers in Toronto come to your pick-up address. Then they load everything into the truck and drive to the drop-off location. The time stops when everything is unloaded, and any requested setup assistance is completed. This also includes the time if any additional trips should be involved in between. Since we charge in increments of 30 minutes, the charges will be rounded up to the nearest half-hour.
Extra Expenses When Moving Locally
In addition to the hourly rate, Miracle Movers Canada will charge a flat fee for travel time, gas and insurance, which implies the crew leaving our yard, arriving at your pick-up address, and the trip back from the drop off location to our premises, meaning this distance will not be charged based on the hourly rate.
As full-service Toronto local movers, we are happy to complete or assist you with all of your packing needs. However, be aware that all supplies for packing have their additional fees, and that packing time will be added to the hourly rate. If you wish our movers to help you with packing, please let our staff know in advance, so that we can provide you with a more accurate service fee estimate.
Services that require moving equipment, such as furniture blankets to avoid scratching, and furniture assembly tools, are provided at no additional cost and are included in our hourly fee. If specialty tools are required, please let us know in advance. Please, also note that we cannot guarantee the assembly of new, boxed items such as baby cribs because of liability issues. We advise you to check our claims policy page for more information.
Everyone Has Unique Moving Preferences
Everyone has unique moving preferences, especially when you think about the multitude of belongings, memories, and personal values that people attach to their possessions. Some might need a service tailored for their valuable antiques, while others may prioritize the safe transportation of their bulky musical instruments. This is where the importance of different moving services comes into the picture. In a bustling city like Toronto, every neighborhood has its specific moving challenges. Local movers in Toronto, with their intimate knowledge of the city’s nooks and crannies, are equipped to handle these distinct requirements. They understand not only the physical logistics but also the emotional nuances involved in the process. Offering specialized services, our Toronto local movers ensure that every individual’s unique moving preferences are met.
Moving Services You Can Get
- Cross Province Moving – Our seasoned and meticulous team, well-versed in long-distance, interprovincial, and dependable local moving services, guarantees the safe transportation of all items.
- Cross Border Moving – We have a proven history of successfully managing cross-border moves from Canada to the USA and vice versa. We tackle these challenging and intricate relocations with proficiency, swiftness, and confidence.
- Office Moving – From careful packing of your gear to secure transportation of your furniture, we stand by you throughout the journey.
Additional Moving Services
- Crating Service – Delicate and valuable objects can’t simply be boxed up and shipped out. We make sure that such prized possessions are safely encased in custom wooden crates tailored to fit their dimensions, ensuring they reach their new homes in impeccable condition.
- Unpacking Service – Usually, the moving crew unloads items on the main level. You can instruct your moving team to allocate items at the desired places.
- Disassembling and assembling – Miracle Movers provides this service for items like beds, coaches, or exercise furniture. For more information, get in touch with us today.
Reduce Your Moving Cost
- DIY (Do-it-yourself) packing option. Here, you pack the supplies yourself. However, Toronto’s local moving company will offer quality materials like plastic bins that will facilitate your work.
- Fragile packing. Miracle Movers handles packing articles that require extra security and handling, such as craft supplies and mirrors.
- Full-service option. You can choose to contact an expert to pack all your belongings. They will use advanced methods and packing supplies of the best quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
When talking about moving services, there are two main types of moves to consider: local moves and long-distance moves. Typically, a local move means a relocation within the same city, i.e. Toronto, or within 100 km of your current location. However, the exact definition of a local moving service may differ from one company to another.
On the fence about hiring a professional Toronto moving company? Here are 5 reasons why relying on professional movers is a good idea:
- Stress-free experience: Moving is a highly stressful business, often inducing anxiety and tension. If you hire expert movers, they will handle every aspect of your move, from logistics to guesswork, giving you peace of mind.
- More time for other obligations: Since you won’t have to take days off work and spend your precious time on organizing and performing your move, hiring professional movers will enable you to focus on other important things in your life.
- Your items will be safe: Moving companies will minimize the chances of your belongings getting damaged or lost during the relocation process. You’ll also know that you haven’t forgotten anything as the movers will rely on specialized checklists and inventory.
- Minimized risk of accidents: Packing all of your belongings and transporting heavy boxes can result in back and muscle injuries. As professional movers are trained in using specialized equipment to transport your stuff, they’ll greatly reduce this risk.
- It can save you money: The costs of moving are high; you’ll have to consider paying for packing materials, rental equipment, gas, and insurance. All of this can be included in your moving service for a fair cost, not to mention the energy and time you will save.
If you’re planning a move to, from, or across the Toronto area, but you’ve never worked with professional moving companies before, it’s only natural that you wouldn’t know what to expect. Here’s what you should ask your local movers before hiring their services:
- How many movers will help you?
- What are their pricing options?
- Do they use the right equipment to perform the move?
- Can the company help you with insurance?
The staff at Miracle Movers will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about our moving services in Toronto. You can count on us to provide you with full-service moving and packing tailored to your needs and back it up with a transparent and fair pricing system. Contact us today!
Packing for a local move can take up a good chunk of your time, so proper organization is a must. Here’s what you can do to streamline the packing process:
- Start as soon as possible
- Create a checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything
- Prepare packing materials (boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, packing paper, markers, scissors, etc.)
- Sort through your belongings and declutter
- Hire professional movers to help you relocate
If you hire Miracle Movers to help you move locally, you can choose our fragile packing or full-service option to have all of your belongings packed expertly in top-quality packing materials. What’s more, you can also choose to have our movers to unpack your belongings and move them to designated places in your new home.
Miracle Movers is your best choice if you are planning a relocation to Toronto or any of its surrounding neighbourhoods. Whether you’re moving to a new home near the Royal Ontario Museum or relocating to an apartment in North Park, rest assured that our expert local movers across Toronto will take steps to ensure a streamlined, stress-free experience. Contact us and enjoy fully-insured and credited moving services, transparent pricing, and prime customer care. Call now!